08/09
Eto'o = 36
Messi = 38
Henry = 26

10/11
Messi = 52
Villa = 22
Pedro = 20

Messi 2011 is better than Eto'o however, Messi 2009 and Henry are better than Villa and Pedro imo. I pick HEM.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
To be fair the link up between Villa and Messi before Villa's dip in form was amazing, as good if not better than him and Eto'o in the past. HEM was only great for one season, whereas we should get a few seasons out of MVP. So I'd go with our current front 3.

Birdy

HEM with M like he is today and the others like they were in 2008..

Actually i would prefer also pedro there and rotate between him, henry ans sometimes eto, but no villa instead of eto.. this was suicide..

Last edited:

Richard.H

HEM. Eto'o was a big game player which meant that Messi only needed to turn it up when it was needed. Pedro and Villa, with all due respect, are not better than the Henry and Eto'o of 2009. the HEM trio was just unfair to other teams. That season we were beating nearly every single team in the world with a 5-6 goal margin. It was scary.

sukhy

HEM. Eto'o was a big game player which meant that Messi only needed to turn it up when it was needed. Pedro and Villa, with all due respect, are not better than the Henry and Eto'o of 2009. the HEM trio was just unfair to other teams. That season we were beating nearly every single team in the world with a 5-6 goal margin. It was scary.

That's because teams played a different way against Barca in that season, teams still pictured them as the same Barca as the season before, but nowadays teams are parking the bus every week.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
I can't choose...... but Eto'o up front with his explosiveness.... it just had something special you know. It was a different attacking trio then we have now, more complete in a way.

Home of Barca Fans