Croatian league

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]GDaIHJ8116o&eurl[/YOUTUBE]

In the big derby between Hajduk and Dinamo, Haduk won 2-0.
Ref gave a suspicious penalty to the hosts, after that I simply turned off my TV.
There was some fighting going on between Bad Blue Boys (Dinamo Zagreb supporters) and the police, but other than that there wasn`t as many incidents like before.

View attachment 431

roll

Tryin` to be hated
The ref was really laughable. Refs ruined my whole weekend. First Barca, then Dinamo..

Evil

Shabazz
Damn, that was crazy in the stands ... Sorry your team lost Bojan .. I know the frustation you must be feeling when a referee ruins the match.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We all know that frustration by now.

Looks like a wild derby! is it often like that?

Not at all. It`s just in the Dinamo-Hajduk matches. Most of the times stadiums are largely empty.
No surprise really, quality went downhill ever since Yugoslavia broke up. National leagues became smaller and the top players began to leave earlier than before.
League back then was very strong. Some may laugh but it was easily in the rank of Premiership. Granted, EPL was much poorer back then, with Bundesliga and Serie A being miles ahead of them. In 1991. former Yugoslavian league even gave the European champion. It was Crvena Zvezda, they also had some Croatian players like Prosinecki and Juric eventhough the war between Croatia and Serbia practically began.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Croatian League

A thread to talk about the Croatian league

Ill start with a video

V

Valon

Rofl at that goal celebration fail.

Still you're a bigger fail with videos.

Home of Barca Fans