Radamel Falcao

34 goals in 39 for Villas Boas' fantastic Porto team.

Scored 4 goals against Villareal tonight. Would any of you Barca fans take him for next season?

Phenomonal player IMO.

Radamel%2BFalcao%2Bcorte%2Ben%2Bla%2Bcara%2BPortug  al.bmp

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
YES PLEASE.

Granted I'm a River Plate homer and I have had a mancrush on him for years.

so YES

He plays a lot like Cavani i think, both have the ability to play for the mega clubs.

I think Falcao would be a shrewd buy from Pep. Sure Rossi is a great player (if the rumours Pep wants him are true) but i think Falcao would give you that other option, and he's devastating with his feet as well. Not just a big bloke that holds it up and scores the odd header.

Will be interesting to see if Porto can keep him for much longer.

All it takes is a Man City to enter the race and he'd be off.

I bet Mourinho would love someone like him at Madrid for next season. He's a Mourinho striker, lets hope not though, eh?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He plays a lot like Cavani i think, both have the ability to play for the mega clubs.

I think Falcao would be a shrewd buy from Pep. Sure Rossi is a great player (if the rumours Pep wants him are true) but i think Falcao would give you that other option, and he's devastating with his feet as well. Not just a big bloke that holds it up and scores the odd header.

Will be interesting to see if Porto can keep him for much longer.

I see the resemblance but he's more gritty than Cavani (in other words, better for Barca)

However Porto always overprices players beyond our reach like all the Portuguese do. David Luiz... :cry:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I see the resemblance but he's more gritty than Cavani (in other words, better for Barca)

However Porto always overprices players beyond our reach like all the Portuguese do. David Luiz... :cry:

Don't worry... after he kicks Villarreal's arse at home too and make Rossi look like a deer lost in flood lights again, Barca will spend as much as is needed to sign him!!

And I don't know if it's because of the hair style or some thing but Falcao looks like Tevez in few angles to me

Moe