User Tag List

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127
Results 1,891 to 1,902 of 1902

Thread: Radamel Falcao

  1. #1891
    Senior Member
    barcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he back?

  2. #1892
    Barçapocalypse NOW!
    evilhita666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Torres is considered to be back, then yeah, Falcao is definitely back...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

  3. #1893
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was back last year itself no?!?

  4. #1894
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,367
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    If Torres is considered to be back, then yeah, Falcao is definitely back...
    Stay calm, stay calm.

    El Tigre gonna show the crybaby James who the real MVP is and shoot Colombia to the World Cup.
    Last edited by DonAK; 23rd February 2017 at 01:11 AM.
    Just get a better midfield

  5. #1895
    Barçapocalypse NOW!
    evilhita666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Stay calm, stay calm.

    El Tigre gonna show the crybaby James who the real MVP is and shoot Colombia to the World Cup.
    Let thy words be heard by the ancient football gods!
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

  6. #1896
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always loved this player and glad to see him back. I'd have loved to have seen him here at Barca. At his peak he was a brilliant number nine.

    I always found it strange that Chelsea and Utd showed no patience with him.

  7. #1897
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,043
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well he had a realy bad injury and rushed back on the pitch.

    Now he is that old El Tigre. Great player.

  8. #1898
    Senior Member
    LordLichtenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    848
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was those players, that could have had a special career, alongside Messi & Ronaldo, this generation

    Messi and Falcao both got their senior debut in the season of 2004-05.

    Messi stats:
    712 games
    577 goals
    0.81 ratio

    Club and country:

    F.C. Barcelona
    Argentina

    Falcao stats:
    470 games
    273 goals
    0.58 ratio

    Clubs and country:

    River Plate
    Porto
    Atletico Madrid
    Monaco
    Manchester United (loan)
    Chelsea (loan)
    Colombia

    3 things comes to mind.

    1) How could his career have looked, had he been the main man for F.C. Barcelona or Real Madrid, and not changed club every 2-3 years.
    2) How could his career have looked, had he had proper teammates like Iniesta, Xavi, Modric, Kroos etc.
    3) How could his career have looked, had he not suffered major injuries.
    Last edited by LordLichtenstein; 24th September 2017 at 02:58 PM.

  9. #1899
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    6,028
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, he only has himself to blame for moving to Monaco from Atleti. He somehow always seemed to leave teams just as they qualified for CL.

    He was definitely my favourite striker of this generation.

    Zlatan, Falcao, Luis Suarez, and Lewandowski have their own tier.

  10. #1900
    Senior Member
    LordLichtenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    848
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Well, he only has himself to blame for moving to Monaco from Atleti. He somehow always seemed to leave teams just as they qualified for CL.

    He was definitely my favourite striker of this generation.

    Zlatan, Falcao, Luis Suarez, and Lewandowski have their own tier.
    I agree. But just imagine how his career could have turned out, had he made his debut in 2004-05 for F.C. Barcelona, alongside Messi.


    2004-05:

    -------Ronaldinho-------Falcao-------Messi-------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ---------Iniesta----------Motta--------Xavi--------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    van Bronckhorst----Puyol---Márquez----Belletti
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------Valdés--------------------

    2008-09:

    ---------Pedro-----------Falcao-------Messi-------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ---------Iniesta--------Busquets-------Xavi-------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ------Abidal--------Puyol------Piqué------Alves--
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------Valdés--------------------

  11. #1901
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were rumours but never any solid evidence that Real and Barca were interested in him. I find this strange because at his peak he was brilliant. You'd think a top club would have gone for him but he always ended up at a tier two club.

  12. #1902
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,159
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLichtenstein View Post
    I agree. But just imagine how his career could have turned out, had he made his debut in 2004-05 for F.C. Barcelona, alongside Messi.


    2004-05:

    -------Ronaldinho-------Falcao-------Messi-------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ---------Iniesta----------Motta--------Xavi--------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    van Bronckhorst----Puyol---Márquez----Belletti
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------Valdés--------------------

    2008-09:

    ---------Pedro-----------Falcao-------Messi-------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ---------Iniesta--------Busquets-------Xavi-------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ------Abidal--------Puyol------Piqué------Alves--
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------Valdés--------------------
    I love El Tigre and would love to have him at Barça during his best years but I don't believe he'd work well in Pep's system that was based on Messi playing as false 9. Falcao wouldn't play on the wings like Henry and Villa did. Before and after Pep he would be great for us though.

Tags for this Thread