Radamel Falcao

Gilberto

I can see Courtois staying on another year. He wants that to happen anyway. Chelsea might as well give Cech another season before bringing back Courtois to replace him.

Normally, that would be the case. Chelsea however, is completely different. You know how they are, if they want something they'll get it.

Andrew M

It's not like they'll do anything in Europe next season, even with Falcao. He's good but not enough to carry the whole team in the CL.

Atletico have everyting in their resources to do well. Falcao has been shit in 2013 anyway.

I can see Courtois staying on another year. He wants that to happen anyway. Chelsea might as well give Cech another season before bringing back Courtois to replace him.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed that he was staying. Cech has been pretty good the last couple of years anyway and you're writing him off like he's a pensioner.

People should remember that Courtois has the best defence in Spain in front of him.

Ronnie10

I believe if Falcao signs for Monaco, then he is not gonna sign for big clubs ever. He will play there at least 2 years, by that time he will be 29. It's shame that so much talent didnt have appropriate use.

BarcaJack

I would like to see Falcao in our team... Although it's unlikely...
I have got a feeling that if Falcao ends up in some big club he may become our defenders' greatest nightmare.

Paganinisrvnge

As a colombian, I will be EXTREMELY disappointed if Falcao goes to Monaco. He's in his prime. He needs to play in the champions league now if he wants to be remembered. Running off to Monaco is greedy and cowardly.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Unless he wants to do a year or two in Monaco and then join Real Madrid? That wouldn't be as bad as joining them outright.

K

kingleo

what a shame! No ambition! very disappointing to see a player of his level go to waste!

Paganinisrvnge

He left porto as soon as they qualified for the champions league and now he's leaving atletico as soon as thru qualified and are straight into the group stages...

Fourteen

Monster Masch
It's always down to the player. It's just a question on whether they have the balls to make their own decisions and choose the right people to act on their behalf.

It is a shame, he should be aiming for a top team in the champions league, but for whatever reason (money most likely) he is opting to go sideways yet again (not exactly sideways, down obviously). Who cares anyway, we should all be use to these types of transfers by now and if it plays out well for him on the pitch, all the better for him (it won't though, not with Moncao).

Andrew M

what a shame! No ambition! very disappointing to see a player of his level go to waste!

Atletico want to sell. If Monaco are the only team who want to pay the 55-60 mill then that is the situation.

Falcao clearly very little say on where he goes. It's all about what the 3rd party owners want.

There may be some truth in this, but Atleti own him too

It's always down to the player. It's just a question on whether they have the balls to make their own decisions and choose the right people to act on their behalf.

It is a shame, he should be aiming for a top team in the champions league, but for whatever reason (money most likely) he is opting to go sideways yet again (not exactly sideways, down obviously). Who cares anyway, we should all be use to these types of transfers by now and if it plays out well for him on the pitch, all the better for him (it won't though, not with Moncao).

If no other club brings the money how is it his fault?

Paganinisrvnge

Of course other top clubs want him! Chelsea, psg, man city, barcelona, real are all clubs that have shown interest and provide champions league football. Even staying at Atletico is better than monaco. If he goes to monaco, he's no better than Hulk.

Home of Barca Fans