Radamel Falcao

Sodamnsmooth

Falcao is absolute quality. He's having the breakout season of his career. He, along with some other youngsters in Colombia, will be making the Copa America this year very interesting.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Falcao is absolute quality. He's having the breakout season of his career. He, along with some other youngsters in Colombia, will be making the Copa America this year very interesting.

He was River's top scorer over the 07-08 period and won the 08 Clasura, and last season for Porto he scored 25 goals in 28 games. This is nothing new for him, he's been brilliant for his entire career.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Meh... I'd take Javier.. If were gonna dump lots of money on a striker why not Hernandez :)

But he's okay!

Barcilliant

Gotta be kidding. Firstly Utd wouldnt sell Hernandez-secondly Falcao is better. Problem is getting him and getting him for the right price. Another problem is if he can adapt to Barca's style of play. Porto play differently-more pace and like to swing the crosses in.

This guy is brilliant in the air though. Maybe we can give Bojan plus 20 million to Porto.

However where would we fit him in???

Sewelly

He plays a lot like Cavani i think, both have the ability to play for the mega clubs.

I think Falcao would be a shrewd buy from Pep. Sure Rossi is a great player (if the rumours Pep wants him are true) but i think Falcao would give you that other option, and he's devastating with his feet as well. Not just a big bloke that holds it up and scores the odd header.

Will be interesting to see if Porto can keep him for much longer.

Not sure I agree with the Cavani comparison. Cavani is a much better player outside of the penalty box than Falcao is.

Great goalscorer though.

Robbie

Porto wouldn't take Bojan and £20m wouldn't get him either.

Porto will sell any player for the right price, they're not Lyon or Bayern. Falcao will probably leave for 20-25mil as long as City or Madrid don't fuck up the transfer market again.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Porto will sell any player for the right price, they're not Lyon or Bayern. Falcao will probably leave for 20-25mil as long as City or Madrid don't fuck up the transfer market again.

I agree Porto will sell any player. But not at that price. £30m at least.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I think you all need to calm down.

From what I have seen of Falcao, he is nothing more than a goalscorer, a poacher, a fox in the box. I don't think I rate his team link up play outside the boxt very highly.

I don't think he is the type of striker Barca needs, I need to see him play more games, but his link up play doesn't seem good enough for Barca. Maybe he would do well at Barca, but just not sure about him.

A new Ruud Van Nistelrooj maybe.

I think Rossi suits Barca so much more than Falcao. Rossi's close control and link up play is top class for an American :lol: I mean Italian. Rossi is the better choice.

Home of Barca Fans