Radamel Falcao

Lucas_1993

Would be an excellent signing to take the goalscoring burden of Messi however of Falcao is bought he has to be the central striker as I have already stated

Last edited by a moderator:

Superfly

Banned
:lol: I've watched Falcao since he was at River Plate and have watched every single one of his NT performances and I can tell you he would be absolutely terrible on the wing.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I think Chelsea will attempt to purchase this guy if Torres is still failing come January. Big game player. Less technical quality but a far more consistent goalscorer than Drogba and also has an eye for the magical goal. Should offer Torres to lower the price by 1m.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think Chelsea will attempt to purchase this guy if Torres is still failing come January. Big game player. Less technical quality but a far more consistent goalscorer than Drogba and also has an eye for the magical goal. Should offer Torres to lower the price by 1m.

:lol:

Maria

:rofl1:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Yeah you can offer Torres and buy Falcao's jersey in return.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

:lol: :lol:

K

kingleo

I think Falcao will score a Hattrick tonight! for me he is the best striker in the world! amazing player.

Home of Barca Fans