Radamel Falcao

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I've been bugged for a while now by Falcao, in the sense that he really reminded me of another striker and I couldn't think who. then earlier today it hit me.

Van Nistelrooy - Horse = Falcao

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I've been bugged for a while now by Falcao, in the sense that he really reminded me of another striker and I couldn't think who. then earlier today it hit me.

Van Nistelrooy - Horse = Falcao

I gotta admit I have a soft spot for Ruud for some reason...

Falcao has similar qualities indeed, but this is his first time in the big leagues, it'll be interesting to see how he fares against tougher defenses...

RVN didn't give a fuck.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well as a United sympathiser I've obviously got a soft-spot for Ruud, but he put me off when he joined Madrid. he left, though, so I can like him again. haha.

but for me, there's just something you haveta like about a guy who scores goals the way he does. Batigol was the same (but sexier). just bam. goals. bam. goals. goals everywhere! from all kinds of retarded angles. from good touches, bad touches, headers, scuffs, screamers, with defenders in his wake or right on his ass, from the first minute to the last, etc.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
well as a United sympathiser I've obviously got a soft-spot for Ruud, but he put me off when he joined Madrid. he left, though, so I can like him again. haha.

but for me, there's just something you haveta like about a guy who scores goals the way he does. Batigol was the same (but sexier). just bam. goals. bam. goals. goals everywhere! from all kinds of retarded angles. from good touches, bad touches, headers, scuffs, screamers, with defenders in his wake or right on his ass, from the first minute to the last, etc.

Yeah I know what you mean, Ruud didn't beat players like Henry nor was he the most technical player, but the man just finds a way to put it in the back of the freakin net week in week out. These are strikers with a supernatural sense of being at the right place at the right time coupled with deadly finishing. We missed that breed for while now, that pure number 9 striker, there has been a drought. Falcao seems to be of that breed...

dalitis8

Banned
That kind of player is basically passe.

Today's game is more robust, and more technical at the same time. Falcao is probably a relic of a bygone era.

But for me, his greatest gift, is his heading prowess. That is definitely not my favourite type of goal, but it makes a huge difference.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well hang on, I'm not saying Falcao is some Liniker-esque goalpoacher. I'm saying he's like Ruud. and Ruud had a really balanced game, especially when he was younger. he was nothing like the player Henry was, sure, but that didn't mean he was some lumbering fool who could only score.

and yeah, his headers are monstrous.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
well hang on, I'm not saying Falcao is some Liniker-esque goalpoacher. I'm saying he's like Ruud. and Ruud had a really balanced game, especially when he was younger. he was nothing like the player Henry was, sure, but that didn't mean he was some lumbering fool who could only score.

and yeah, his headers are monstrous.

While Ruud was more balanced than say, Pippo or Lineker, during his best years he was less well rounded than Falcao. Falcao isn't as dynamic as say, Batigol or Henry, but Falcao has skill Ruud didn't. The jury is still out if he has Horseface's wits, but he's still young for a target man.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wait a minute... I thought Javier Hernandez was RvN-Horse! Wtf is this!? Have I got it completely wrong?

kadeng

silly to compare him with one of the best strikers ever who had much more pace btw..
falcao will never reach his height

or maybe it only looks that way because he is playing for pathetico

dalitis8

Banned
You can. I started off life in a Celtic supporting family and still go the odd game when i want to punish myself.

Celtic are of a much more lower level than Barca and United. So there is little conflict there.

But United and Barcelona duke it out almost every year for the CL. It is difficult for me to root for both. No, basically its absolutely impossible. United are enemy number one or two for this season's CL title.

But sure as hell i can root for Barca and BATE at the same time :D

Home of Barca Fans