Radamel Falcao

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is just sad... Big fan of him. Such a player at his best before that ACL injury....

aaron101

He was at one point the best striker in the world ahead of Ibra, Suarez and Lewandowski. Such a shame. The downfall started when he left Atletico. It's kinda weird that at Atletico he was the main man and Diego Costa was supporting role, now Diego Costa is the main guy at Chelsea and he can't play even as a supporting role.

DonAK

He was at one point the best striker in the world ahead of Ibra, Suarez and Lewandowski. Such a shame. The downfall started when he left Atletico. It's kinda weird that at Atletico he was the main man and Diego Costa was supporting role, now Diego Costa is the main guy at Chelsea and he can't play even as a supporting role.

He did great in Monaco too. His downfall started when he played in a useless cup game for them, tore his ACL and pushed his recovery to get back in time for the WC.

Just like Torres in 2010, he did permanent damage and sacrificed his career.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I remember how I wished that this guy switched to RM. If I had the money I'd pair him with Torres in some smaller club,just for the lols and nostalgia.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Class is permanent. Falcao has always been a classy striker and that injury knocked him back for a few years but he is getting back to some good form.

DonAK

Class is permanent. Falcao has always been a classy striker and that injury knocked him back for a few years but he is getting back to some good form.

His desperation to reach the WC and do some experimental shit with his knee knocked him back and I thought he was finished. Certainly looked like it, but if he is back then full credit to him.

Was a fantastic player before his injury and would be cool if he can reach a level close to that.

Home of Barca Fans