Radamel Falcao

DrPepper

Unlike Torres, Falcao never had to rely on his pace and dribbling to create goalscoring chances. I'm hopeful he'll do a lot better than Nando (although that's not too difficult). Maybe Mourinho uses Costa as a second striker behind Falcao from time to time if Oscar isn't in form, similar to what Simeone did at Atletico. Would be interesting for sure.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mou must think Falcao still has it, he wouldn't have asked the club to sign him otherwise. If it fails it's all on Mou. I'm curious to see how he makes use of him.

Martindn

Chelsea apparently cant end his loan early in january and Monaco dont want him back, hes playing even worse than he was for us. Poor guy have to feel for him what a player he was pre injury.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
What could be a solution for him? Top leagues seem too much at the moment. Maybe try to get back on track with his old club River Plate or another South American club.

J

Jamie Cal

If we're talking about getting back to the level he was at, then nothing can revive. Guy is about to turn 30. A sad truth I'm afraid.

Such a shame we didn't get him at Brazil '14.

Jombi

Doesnt he still have a contract?

Why do people assume that he will accept a large pay cut? It almost never happens. He has to take a 90% pay cut from his contract to play for some of the club suggestions here.

K

kingleo1

Dont understand the Falcao criticism, he was bought in as Chelsea's 3rd choice striker, has played the equivalent of 3.5 games and has 1 goal and 1 assist, he hasnt done much wrong at all, its not like he gets lots of chances to score when he plays and misses them all, he has barely played and has been out injured for a while

How sad... he was maybe the best 9 I have ever seen (he, Batistuta and now our Suki)...

Maybe if he got back in Atleti Simeone would revive him, but now it's almoast game over for him... :(

What a monster he was... beast... el Tigre!!!

Home of Barca Fans