Radamel Falcao

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Falcao could yet come good, whether or not his injury is playing a role we'll have to see. It'd be very sad if he ended up as another Chelsea-Torres.

Adrian

He's scored 3 goals and made 3 assists in 6 games he has started. I think he needs to be given a consistent position in the starting XI. His finishing is what is letting him down (sort of like Suarez) and he should be able to get that sorted as time goes on unless we see another Torres-like situation.

Not worth the money though. Liverpool and Man Utd keep paying ridiculous amounts for players not of that quality.

Morten

Its not easy to give him a permanent spot when Rvp is there, and i guess, Rooney as well. You have to perform, simple as that.

United are paying crazy money for nothing, in short.... Shaw especially, ridiculous...

They bought players at crazy amounts that are already past their peak

Shaw is a totally different risk, imo. I'm not a fan of him, but prior to this season he missed like 2 league games with Southampton for his whole CAREER and was improving on a monthly basis. They probably paid 30m for him, thinking that they have a first-choice fullback for the next 8-12 years. Also, unlike Falcao, he's yet to have any major injury.

Sadly looks like he's done, or at least his elite days are over. Basically a more expensive Welbeck without pace but better at holding the ball up.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I'm not sure. LvG at United seems to expect his strikers to create chances on their own - Falcao is not that type, he is a poacher. He'd suit RM perfectly IMO.

raskolnikov

That happened before, he probably needs glasses.

Falcao was a killer tiger destroying all, now he looks weak and done, such a shame cause he was the best striker in the world for a good while.
Its like Villa after his injury.

oggydude

9zpyxpD.jpg

Home of Barca Fans