Best Header in the game?

Best Header?

• Total voters
Even Chamakh, who was a monster in the air in France, manages to look average in the air under the guidance of Wenger.

Meta's point about Tremoulinas is a shrewd one though. That partnership, plus Gourcuff and Blanc took Bordeaux to the league title.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I disagree Meta, Wenger once again has brought the wrong striker ..
he buy a header man and play the way it's set for a striker like Henry ... Chamakh is not an Arsenal man
send him to a pure English team with all the stereotype game and u will get plenty of goals from him, what's the use of getting a man who is danger is a cross/aerial game while u still play the ball on the ground ?
Bordeaux changed their game after Lolo left and that's why the rest of the team suffered

+10000000000

Chainsaw

Killahead
Zidane

zidane_headbutt.gif

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Falcao's heading technique is excellent as well....he scored 2 brilliant headers tonight.

Snake

From today I'm not sure, I think Vidic, Pazzini, Drogba, Luca Toni (<<was) are very good. Marquez showed he had a good heading technique when he was with us aswell. Best I've ever seen is Jared Borgetti though, no joke. He couldn't do anything other than head the ball, incredibly though.

zanela

but Kevin Davies is the best headerer of a ball I've seen for years though. he's 6 foot flat, so doesn't have much of a height advantage, but he wins COUNTLESS headers to knock the ball on for his team-mates, head the ball at goal, or in his best moments, pass the ball. and that's why I name him best, because of his consistent ability to pass the ball with his head.

You said Kevin Davies just to standout, didn'tya? ;)
But seriously, Is he much of a threat inside the box?..As guard explained, there are types of heading but my focus is that which directly results in a goal.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he has over 200 more headed assists and flickons over his career than anyone else that has ever played in the PL.

he's not as big a threat in the box as he could be because he's usually the one flicking the ball on into the box, or knocking it down/back for a teammate to tap in.

adil_909

best header? jan koller. what an absolute animal. anyone remember his goal vs. the US in the 06 world cup? now THAT was a header. you could put a brick wall in front of the goal and it would have busted it and still found the back of the net. the lad's still around too, playing for some french team i believe.

Home of Barca Fans