5 - Carles Puyol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn`t exactly fair from us to play Puyol vs. Sporting while at the same time he misses the game for Spain due to "injury".
On the second thought, who cares :smile:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
It wasn`t exactly fair from us to play Puyol vs. Sporting while at the same time he misses the game for Spain due to "injury".
On the second thought, who cares :smile:
It wasn˙t fair at all, but it was the best thing to do.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Captain played with his heart. Our defense was bad on overall but if we had 4 Puyols back there there`s no way we would have conceded 4

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: We need someone influential in midfield. Toure, Xavi, Iniesta... All quality players but no leadership material. I have big hopes for Busquets. Once he adapts fully to La Liga he will be one of our greatest assest

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
We need to clone Puyol. Yes he makes mistakes too but I can´t blame the player that gives his all every time.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Yeah he was fantastic! He played higher up in the pitch than Messi did at many times in the game. His spirit is just amazing...

oh no, horrible, puyol injured for 3 weeks!!!
Not good =/ hopefully we will make it quite good anyway.. but we sure will miss him against Lyon..

R10(FCB)

Crazy
He wouldn't play against Lyon, Almeria, and Malaga... I hope Barca can beat Lyon without Puyol. In La Liga i think we can beat Almeria and Malaga without him, but against Lyon it would be hard. I hope that Valdes won't make some mistake against Lyon again.

alexjanosik

The Game
Barca really lack leaders on the pitch.Our stand in captain Xavi is not captaincy material.
It is a bit like Fabregas for Arsenal.
Dont really see Xavi leading a comeback or inspiring us when we are down.

Home of Barca Fans