5 - Carles Puyol

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Shame he doesn’t seem that interested in becoming a coach. Think he could’ve had the potential to be a great one. Not as stubborn as someone like Xavi for instance.

Devils

Could of become our Simeone. Not in terms of style but in terms of the fight and spirit that the players display on the pitch.

Our players could really use a kick in the ass these days.

xXKonan

[tw]1075966666226495488[/tw]
Would be a strange appointment considering he's mostly focused as a player agent and never got into coaching at all since he retired.

tacticvarium

We already have Xavi, Busi and Iniesta who all have great potentials to become a great coach.
I also wish Puyol becomes our president instead or sporting director at least.

khaled_a_d

[tw]1075966666226495488[/tw]
Would be a strange appointment considering he's mostly focused as a player agent and never got into coaching at all since he retired.

He finished coaching coarse before iirc, same with Xavi & Valdes.
And also he left his agency so normally he is looking for new career

We already have Xavi, Busi and Iniesta who all have great potentials to become a great coach.

Actually, Mascherano is the one who is highly rated by the club as future coach,not Iniesta
Iniesta said it doesn't interest him at all, I think Iniesta would be done with football once he retires and focus on business. May be take an easy job as pundit

tacticvarium

Actually, Mascherano is the one who is highly rated by the club as future coach,not Iniesta
Iniesta said it doesn't interest him at all, I think Iniesta would be done with football once he retires and focus on business. May be take an easy job as pundit

[tw]1064955181413076993[/tw]

You never know. He might wanna become a coach in the future.
I think he also mentioned before that he wants to coach youth players.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah I don't think Iniesta will want to become more than a youth coach.

Can't really see Iniesta as a first team coach. Maybe assistant.

Joan

Andres Iniesta:

"I won’t say that I won’t like to coach Barca one day, but I can’t say it’s something I’m thinking about either. It’s true that I see myself as a Coach one day and coming back here, but I’ll see what road is ahead of me once I stop playing football. I feel at home here and I hope I can transmit what I’ve learned, what I’ve felt and what I feel for this club in the future."

Home of Barca Fans