5 - Carles Puyol

hendryrusli

I have to agree with Bojan that Puyol's performance against Villareal was below par. He looked shaky at the back, maybe it's due to partnership with Pique. I think he was complacent.

M.L. King

The Preacher
One of his worst performance in last games; this rest will do him well I reckon. Pep should try with some rotations in defense again maybe with Rafa and Martin.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Offside trap really looked poor. I`m sorry to repeat myself but they tricked Puyol-Pique 3 or 4 times + few more but the assistant saved us with calling when onside.

Evil

Shabazz
His experience is really needed. He may not be as fast as he was, but a solid defender overall. Plus he´s a real threat when we get a corner kick.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was close to Pandiani but still failed to put in the tackle. Probably one of the worst (if one can pick one in a winning team) players tonight

IraqiCulé

Puyol's fantastic Messi-esque full pitch dash vs. Deportivo:

[YOUTUBE]N9t1pVrDJxA[/YOUTUBE]

Puyol's body surf fail vs. Espanyol. :lol:

[YOUTUBE]T07RKclwFfQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Evil

Shabazz
He got injured again I think. Suspicious substitution for Sylvinho, and when he went to the benches he was immediatley assisted by some medics and had a bag of ice on his thigh. Guess he wasn´t fully recovered after all ..

Home of Barca Fans