5 - Carles Puyol

M.L. King

The Preacher
Puyol is a living legend. Maybe not at his best but his presence on the field equals the one with who are mentioned in that list.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I only had a privilege to watch 4 of them, but I can tell you Amor was an average player, at best. Zubizarreta, on the other hand, was the best goalkeeper in the World, in his time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No idea why he was subbed. Probably to be rested? He looked quite good at LB once more.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I'm glad the players don't take anything for granted. In this way we'll go into every match much more serious and concentrated. We cannot afford underestimating other teams like we did some previous years. Nice job captain.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I don't know what's going to happen upcoming seasons..

We'll have: Puyol-Milito-Pique-Caceres-Henrique-Marquez

all of them are original CBs, do you think puyol could compete with those 3 youngster? and the other 2 younger CBs?

M.L. King

The Preacher
Pep will rotate probably; we can play Cacers on the flanks, the same with Puyol. Rafa could be played as DM when needed. I think we have many options which is very good.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
6 is still too much imo. We should look for both right and left-back players for backup.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I remember how he saved us against Boca too, he deserves to be captain and he is keeping us running.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`m sorry to say but Puyol almost cost us points tonight. Fecked up the offside trap at Villarreal goal and then in 80th minute was late again. Fortunately Franco missed the opportunity. And another bad call in dying minutes of the match.

Home of Barca Fans