5 - Carles Puyol

alexjanosik

The Game
What has happened to him?He is at the peak age for a defender and should be playing the best football of his life.
Instead he makes mistakes every single game.
I think it started with the Atletico game when we lost.
Ever since he has looked very shaky.
He has been made to look like a rookie by Pique.

beef-supreme

What has happened to him?He is at the peak age for a defender and should be playing the best football of his life.
Instead he makes mistakes every single game.
I think it started with the Atletico game when we lost.
Ever since he has looked very shaky.
He has been made to look like a rookie by Pique.

Yeah, he's better as a right back or left back, because it suits his style of defending a whole lot more. He's not composed enough to be a CB.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
puyi2.jpg

Evil

Shabazz
I don't know why everyone was saying he was brilliant last night ... He was decent, but he can't play at LB, his left leg is weak and you can easily see that when he's trying to clear the ball, most ended out .. and the rest were rubbish clearances. I think he'll do an excellent job at RB though. Ah well, why the hell am I complaining ?! COPA CAMPEON ! :D

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't know why everyone was saying he was brilliant last night ... He was decent, but he can't play at LB, his left leg is weak and you can easily see that when he's trying to clear the ball, most ended out .. and the rest were rubbish clearances. I think he'll do an excellent job at RB though. Ah well, why the hell am I complaining ?! COPA CAMPEON ! :D

I know what you mean Evil, but he really did well tonight. He played with a big heart...

B

blueduck

why doesn't Puyol ever cut his Hair?? Surely it must get in his eyes ?

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Never disappointed in big games. He rises to the occasion. Lionheart. King of Kings. He made the life of the first, second, and third best player in the world a living hell.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
One of my friend's friends who never watches football sends my friend a text message saying 'Puyol looks like a caveman. I seriously think he missed a stage of evolution' :lol:

MinaFCB

Puyol fighted like never before.He ran so much,he did his job great,he went forward,even had a chance for a goal,he was always near the ball,Captain number 1.When he lifted the cup i cried like never before.I do love Carles Puyol.

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
A goal for Puyol would have rounded off the night just perfectly, if it was short of perfection to begin with. The man fought superbly, Rooney had to switch flanks to try and do something because he couldn't get the better of Carles and Cristina did no better when trying to get past el capità

Home of Barca Fans