5 - Carles Puyol

impeh

Hi, its me..
from twitter.. "Puyol could undergo arthroscopic surgery on his left knee next week. He would have to recover for one month and a half."

i guess that explains why he's only been playing the big games :(

hopefully he will have an awesome final :D

edit, also

"I can't imagine a Barcelona team without him," Piqué says. "He wears me out! I remember the day he came back [after the injury]. In the middle of the game I said: 'Puyi, I've missed you so much.' He told me to shut the hell up and concentrate. He never stops. One time, the game was stopped, someone was on the stretcher, and he was shouting at me. I said to him: Calm down, it's 4-0 and there are three minutes left.' He said: 'So what? Focus! I know you.' I was dying with laughter. Puyol keeps you on your toes at all times."

:D

Last edited:

Tezemery

Great quotes Impeh, Puyol is such an inspirational, every young player could learn alot from proffesionals like him.

gingerless

"I can't imagine a Barcelona team without him," Piqué says. "He wears me out! I remember the day he came back [after the injury]. In the middle of the game I said: 'Puyi, I've missed you so much.' He told me to shut the hell up and concentrate. He never stops. One time, the game was stopped, someone was on the stretcher, and he was shouting at me. I said to him: Calm down, it's 4-0 and there are three minutes left.' He said: 'So what? Focus! I know you.' I was dying with laughter. Puyol keeps you on your toes at all times."

wow, that is full-on legendary

Ustari

Mou, res!

Someone please re-post the gif

Galning

Not from the game Piqué mentioned but:

2ltmy37.gif

One of the best gifs ever.

Yugi

Puyi :worthy:
Puyi with Pique :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
but pique needs to man the fuck up, he plays against top teams for 4 years he should be leader already.. maybe captain armband will do him help

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why god why

Home of Barca Fans