5 - Carles Puyol

impeh

Hi, its me..
bump.

so whats actually wrong with puyol?

he's been training alone for a while now mainly.. so there must be something up.

he came back for the madrid games.. but then again leaves the squad?
i think next season it will be a case of him only playing the bigger games (with pique/abidal at CB for the rest) as he's getting older, but would be nice to see him back out there today :eusa_think:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Well he'll need some minutes else he may lack some sharpness going into Wembley, can't have that. Very important he leads the side out for the final.

P

puyol9

Well, he didn't play at all and he probably won't be risked vs. Malaga. So much for having a match fitness.
I think he should be alright anyway

impeh

Hi, its me..
i think he'll start the final, but its kinda worrying that apart from the madrid games we havnt seen him in ages.

must be quite serious ?

Gibbons

I don't think we need to worry about fitness with Puyol if he doesn't play against Malaga. He was out for a long period of time before coming back for the first classico, and he played great. If it were another player besies Puyol, I'd be worried about his fitness, but not el capita. The dude is a freak of nature.

alex 10

Carles Puyol worked for a while with the rest of the squad this morning, as did Milito. Before the session, a number of the players were subjected to a UEFA drug test control

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Again with the tests? Every month they send those vampires in.
Good to hear about Puyol and Milito. :party1:

Messi__10

Could it be that Puyol is getting married? You have to look at piqué his twitter, I tried translating some things he said, but I'm not sure, but he sure is happy for puyol

T

tariqo

1ki22809.gif

where r u going Bitch :lol:

gaynaldo vs puyol​

Home of Barca Fans