Member Card

D

dagan

Membership questions. HELP??

I didn't know what section to put this in.
Anyway, I just bought a Barca membership, and I uploaded my photo, but haven't scanned in my passport info yet. I would like to know how long this usually takes (they say it's quicker if you upload photo and pay right away which is my case)
I am going to Barcelona in 6 weeks. Do you think I will get it before then?
I printed a receipt of my purchase, so can i show that for the Camp Nou tour and museum
if I dont get my card in time?
What do you think?
I am very excited to visit Camp NOU!!!
Thank you in advance

V

Valon

Hey, welcome to the forum Dagan, pretty sure someone who's a member will be able to help you on your question soon. I'm not unfortunately so can't help you. :(

Galning

I don't know about the scanned stuff, but since you're going to Barcelona in six weeks and you need your membership card by then, why don't you just wait to join untill you're in Barcelona? You just have to go to the membership building, next to the Botiga (the big one at Camp Nou), and they'll make your card in like 10mins.
If you come just before opening time you won't even have to wait.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Galning, what were doing in Barcelona man? Aren't you a professional footballer in Belgium!?

D

dagan

thanks so much

thank you for your input.
that s a great idea. when i am in barcelona, i will bring my receipt (since i've already paid) and passport and hopefully i will get by card there before the game.

D

dagan

yeah, i already paid is the thing, but i will go to the membership building and hopefully i don't have my card by then,
they can give me one? ok its all good.

maz

I walk the line
I didn't know what section to put this in.
Anyway, I just bought a Barca membership, and I uploaded my photo, but haven't scanned in my passport info yet. I would like to know how long this usually takes (they say it's quicker if you upload photo and pay right away which is my case)
I am going to Barcelona in 6 weeks. Do you think I will get it before then?
I printed a receipt of my purchase, so can i show that for the Camp Nou tour and museum
if I dont get my card in time?
What do you think?
I am very excited to visit Camp NOU!!!
Thank you in advance

Similar to galning, I got mine done at the Camp Nou (after paying online) and they gave me the membership card with my photo within 2 minutes. All I had to do was show them some ID, bring a passport photo and the letter they had originally sent to me asking me to send a passport photo to them. However u may not even need that letter, just the order number they give u.

It was not a day of a matchday so it will be open during the day all days (definitely weekdays...I guess weekends too).

D

dagan

Thank you maz and Galning for the very very useful info.
I have one more question, can i buy tickets as a member with the order number they gave me? or do I have to wait a little longer?

Jennyx3Villa

Hey I have a question about the member card. I don't know where to put this I hope it's right here.
I ordered a member ship card and they sent me the stuff to put the picture and the passport copy in it with an envelope to sent it back. On 6th of March I gave it to the post office and since today I didn't heard from them. How long did it take with your card? and what should I do now?

thank you in advance :D

Galning

I don't know, I did it in Barcelona so I got the card right away. If you haven't heard from them in a couple of weeks I would ask about it.

Home of Barca Fans