Real v Barca: teams of the century

Trequartista

The good
someone has to rename this into team of the decade or tell that guy stevenson there was football in the century before 2000

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I am totally serious. Valdes is so underrated because he used to make more mistakes than Almunia until he was about 26. Since then he's been the most consistent keeper in the world. Stats show that he's better at stopping shots, distributing, and dealing with crosses than Casillas. Casillas is still one of the best, mind you, but he's living off past reputation.

Why Victor Valdes is better than Iker Casillas
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both Ronaldos must go, wtf is this? And Cannavaro? Is this of the last decade :lol:?
Who instead of Cristiano?

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Really? Not a single player from the 80s? Mid to late 90s? Or this is entirely after 2000 and after?
It's since 2000. I don't see who you'd put in Cristiano's spot really. You can hardly put Guti.

Valdes is the better goalkeeper.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont know whats that funny to be honest if you consider Cristiano to be on par with Messi then any person has the right to think that Valdes is on par if not better than Casillas
It's absurd.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Casillas at his best during the past 10 years is better than Valdes.

Reina is better than the pair of them... ;)

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
No, he's joking with Reina.

cules say Valdes
Madridistas say Iker
other fans say Iker

hmm I wonder who's biased.

One person is no all other fans...

There are many people who believe Valdez has become a better goalkeeper than Casillas...

Besides most football fans are idiots anyways and have no idea what they're talking about...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Casillas is the best.

But I wouldn't swap Reina with any other goalkeeper in the world for what he does for us. Which is sad for me as he will probably leave in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans