Ben Lederman

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ben Lederman is American 11 y.o. boy who will be on trial with Barca in few weeks.

241jj7q.jpg

There are some vids out there when Lederman was 9 but browsing a bit I couldn't make out much.
Maybe someone else knows more.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx man.
Keeping my fingers crossed for little Ben and his parents to nicely settle down in Barcelona.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
A Japanese sensation born in 2001? Never heard of him, and he's not in the squads on the official site.

I'm happy to see that they were told to consider it carefully. Moving to Europe and learning a new language (or two) must be difficult at that age.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
They don't look like the same person. Japanese Messi Boy isn't in the video below.

The Japanese kid in the second video does look pretty talented, but it's impossible to know at that age (except for Super-Messi Boy).

On another note: I love Japanese TV. "Amazing Sports Lab Japan".:hooray:

Yugi

he is 10 and he is from america (from LA) and la masia noticed this kid? he has to be something really good if he is already at La Masia at age 10

Pepe Silvia

he is 10 and he is from america (from LA) and la masia noticed this kid? he has to be something really good if he is already at La Masia at age 10
He was at the CL Final party in Hollywood on Saturday. He was introduced with his Dad as the first La Masia signing from America. He seemed like a humble little guy. Kudos to him and his family (they are moving over to Barcelona).

airBarca

yay! im glad to see some american blood in la masia! taking steps forward in the football world we are!

3SamSoccer

Bens footage is really showcasing his ability to stretch the field and dish. Obviously he had great training. I had heard that thier was a young Japanese boy there and was glad you posted some footage of him. We are trying very hard to get Sam noticed by the La Masia and have had some success. We are rural and its hard to get somewhere to showcase him even though we are willing at a moments notice to travel. He is small, sturdy, very quick and has great ball control and field vision. If any of you know how to get this vid to somebody in the Barca system let us know. Ben could use a buddy over there probably...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dehU4xMiqc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnGSEVx6D3A

Thanks alot go Barca!!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Bens footage is really showcasing his ability to stretch the field and dish. Obviously he had great training. I had heard that thier was a young Japanese boy there and was glad you posted some footage of him. We are trying very hard to get Sam noticed by the La Masia and have had some success. We are rural and its hard to get somewhere to showcase him even though we are willing at a moments notice to travel. He is small, sturdy, very quick and has great ball control and field vision. If any of you know how to get this vid to somebody in the Barca system let us know. Ben could use a buddy over there probably...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dehU4xMiqc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnGSEVx6D3A

Thanks alot go Barca!!!

I sent the links to the director of youth football jordi mestre on facebook maybe he will have a look, I will see what else I can do and get into contact with as many board members as I can.. player looks fantastic

O and I also emailed to his email adress of his club he runs lol

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Hey. There's no guarantee that you will get in touch with the people of La Masia, what helps is having an agent. Other advice I can give you is try to get your boy to focus on football. He's 12, at 12 most kids see it as fun but getting him100% concentrated on football and not caring what teammates he has(like his friends etc) will help him when/if he gets to La Masia. However, this may get him to lose the love for the sport itself and ruin him in another way. Try to mix fun with seriousness. To help him develop his football, get him to play with 1 year older, two year older. The gap between La Masia and his current team will decrease and it would be easier for him to integrate when/if he gets there

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
O i also sent the videos to fontas , sergi roberto, backary mendez, and sergi samper on facebook... who knows what could happen

Home of Barca Fans