U-19 Uefa Champions league?

Barcafan 2304

Disappointed if Barca dont do this, i'm sure it would be of great benefit not to mention we would have a great chance of winning it

EDIT: Just seen we are, will be great to follow it

Yugi

great, Rafinha, Deulofeu, Espinosa, S. Roberto, Thiago, Romeu, Muniesa and many others raping Europe at this age and than making it in first team :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Official Site

2cieipv.png

Last edited:

Lemmi

The Reckoner
I know the conversation on the previous page is out of date but I feel obliged to inform Pippo that youth teams in England now do not play any competitive fixtures until the age of 18. Been down to see my little cousin in the Brighton academy and they have really changed the way in which they are training and treating the development of the kids.

By 19, as Beast said you should be playing competitively. Especially when they are looking at breaking into the first team inside a couple of years. This should be a great tournament and a showcase (not poacherhouse) of the future of european talents, whilst giving the kids the experience of European atmosphere. I think these games could even draw quite a crowd. I'd go and watch.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm looking forward to it, it should be a good experience and challenge for our boys and the experience of this sort of tournament football and experience of playing different teams around europe will only help them in the future.

H725

Looks interesting,anyway it would have been better if they added Bayern,Borussia Dortmund,Real,Valencia,Arsenal,Man United,Fiorentina,Roma,Bordeaux academies.

Home of Barca Fans