User Tag List

Thread: Guus Hiddink

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guus Hiddink

Aston Villa - Chelsea 0-1

Hiddink just won in his debut match for Chelsea. I watched the second half and Guss played a 4-4-2 diamond formation. With Mikel, Ballack, Deco and Lampard in the middle. Quite refreshing after watching more and more teams play with only one striker.
    Well done to Guus on beating the Villains, who were, up until today, on a 4 months undefeated streak

Sueco estrella
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't watch the game, Anelka and Drogba on top then?

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Anelka scored and looked much better than Drogba. Drogba, I`m afrain will never get back to his best with all the injuries that plagued him.

Almunia
    Watched most of the game, and Chelsea did look rejuvenated. They are too far behind Man Utd to do something in the EPL, but watch out for them in the Champions League.

What really struck me about this game, though, was Aston Villa's playing style. Long balls to Heskey for 90 mins. Kind of sad that such a team will probably qualify for the CL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad he joined Chelsea so late in the season. EPL would have been much interesting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best manager ever.