Russia

• Thread starter Serbo-Spanish Wonder SRB
  • Start date
S

Serbo-Spanish Wonder SRB

Hi,here we can write everything about Russian national team...

M

Miljan

It`s wordless.
Very very bad team.
No adequate russian guy love this national team :(

M

Miljan

Why? I don`t think so.
It is a corruption in russian football and so we have, what we have.
Coach, which only waists our many and players, who are not the best in the country

Hatem Ben Arfa

he will do a great job with the. They are a much better team than England. I still don't know how they didn't make it out of their group at the Euro's. I guess overconfidence is the reason.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Good luck to Capello. At least he won't have imbecile england supporters and idiotic english media not recognise his brilliance.

Jenks

Good luck to Capello. At least he won't have imbecile england supporters and idiotic english media not recognise his brilliance.

He never really showed it. His 4-4-2 was even more rigid and basic than Hodgson's. It was more attacking, which is fine in qualification, but got found out fairly easily in 2006.

X

xaviniesta

how can anything in the world be more basic that hodgson's 442 atm???

Jenks

how can anything in the world be more basic that hodgson's 442 atm???

Well, where Hodgson had the two forwards taking up positions to stop balls into the midfield, thereby making the play go to the full backs who could be pressed by the wingers, Capello would just stand on the touchline screaming at the forwards to press aimlessly, which tired them out and ultimately achieved nothing against the better sides. The only real innovation on his part was to stick Gerrard on the left and allow him to drift inside, which again worked OK against the lesser teams, but left us woefully light on that side against the better ones. It didn't help that he could barely speak the language either.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans