Lyon

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Ouch! this may keep him out our Camp Nou clash, i hope he's not seriously hurt and i wish him fast recovery.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Karim Benzema, left on stretcher Sunday evening againstRennes (1-1) after a shock with Peter Hansson, will not be in the Lyons group which faces Lille Wednesday in Coupe de France. International Striker, touched on the hip, spent Monday of the examinations which revealed nothing serious, but however will be put at rest against the LOSC. A decision will be made concerning its participation in the match of championship Saturday against… Lille, at the stade de France.

France football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Benzema10, what is the general feeling in Lyon regarding the 2nd leg? Same lineup expected?

Benzema10

I feel that we can win this game or a draw 2-2

Just need to score 1st and everything will be ok tilll you equalize.

Lionel Messi said "Its sure that we pass this round" I saw this on france football, I think he is too sure of him (overconfident), yeah he can be, because his team is barca but....

Our team will be this I think.

.....................Lloris.......................

Mensah.....Cris.....Boumsong....Grosso

..........Toulalan......Juninho...............

....................Makoun.....................

Keita..................................Delgado

...................Benzema....................

Last edited:

IraqiCulé

I'm worried about the tie considering our current slump. This is football and you can find yourself 2-0 down with morale hitting rock bottom in a matter of minutes.

However, in Pep we trust. :cool:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

The time has come Messi makes the difference in front of whole Europe.

Zqa-

Yeah. Messi have been short of form lately.. Hopefully he will step it up a notch again.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I feel that we can win this game or a draw 2-2

Just need to score 1st and everything will be ok tilll you equalize.

Lionel Messi said "Its sure that we pass this round" I saw this on france football, I think he is too sure of him (overconfident), yeah he can be, because his team is barca but....

Our team will be this I think.

.....................Lloris.......................

Mensah.....Cris.....Boumsong....Grosso

..........Toulalan......Juninho...............

....................Makoun.....................

Keita..................................Delgado

...................Benzema....................

I wonder how many of those players will play this weekend considering you have to play Barca right after

Benzema10

we lost 3-2 today

Players that don't played today: Lloris, Toulalan, Juninho, Keita, Benzema, Delgado in after 80 min

Last edited:

Benzema10

Against Lille (full team) and this week, its agaisnt Lille again at stade de france. (french ligue)

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I would like to see how the league game turns out, having lyon field a full-strength squad.

Home of Barca Fans