Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bojan_280x390_470848a.jpg

Name: Bojan Krkic
Born: August 28, 1990 ,Lleida, Catalonia, Spain

What to say about our young prodigy? Exceptional talent, already in his 2nd season with A team.
Hope we see more of him as the season goes by.

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Bojan

Definatley a promosing future. He was great against Basel, only 18 and is already regarded as the one of the best upcoming strikers. With Eto and Henry moving on in the future, he will definatley be our new No.9

Btw Dino why the sudden love for Bojan :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

My first name is Bojan :oops:

What are you waiting for, pick a player and start a thread. ;)

B

Barca Serbia

:cool:
A real wonderkind. His father is Serbian,and mother Catalan. Serbian Football Association have tried many times to convince Bojan to play for Serbian national team,but he decided Spain. I understand him,i mean he's never even been to Serbia,why would he even want to play for us(Serbia) :)

M.L. King

The Preacher

Yeah, quite disappointing; was trying a lot of things by himself. Although he made quite good penetrations but otherwise than that nothing special.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Pedro is a mediocre yes. I ask my self as well, why Pep trusts him so much. We have other players in our youth system that could easily play more important part of the story. This goes for Victor Sanchez.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 11 - Bojan Krkic

I`m afraid he`ll never be a great central striker. He`s just too weak. Maybe we should just adapt him for a flank role. He has the speed and can pass the ball fairly good

M.L. King

The Preacher

I was thinking about this issue as well; he hasn't convinced me so far as the central striker, as you said, he is too feeble and his velocity cannot be expressed in the normal way. I'd love to see him on the CF or left flank position. He can be very useful penetrating through the flank, passing the ball inside... dazzling players is his strength. There is always something we can acquire from him, just play him the way he likes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

If we played a standard formation with 2 strikers he could look much better. I still love Bojan, don`t get me wrong, and I`d still play him in starting 11 (instead of Henry).
Time and time again, though, I wonder how would we look with someone like Cruz in CF position. If Eto was ever to leave I`d go with tall target man kind of player. Pep had that too in mind this summer and I have a feeling we`ll see this scenario if Pep stays here for a few years.
Imo. tall target man leading the forward line is more suited to our play than fast type of striker. Thats probably due to the reason that we attack for most of the time and press the opposition in their own box. And while in that composition your fast striker doesn`t have much space to use his speed.

Evil

Shabazz

Bojan is only 18, he will have dissapointing games from time to time, and some brilliant stuff every now and then. I'm sure when he's reaches the age of 20 he will like Augero. He can find some playing time in the Copa matches and a few La Liga matches. But right now don't expect him to be like Eto'o or something :p

M.L. King

The Preacher

Nobody expects him to be like Eto'o for now. Bojan is still young but his performances will need to be improved in the years to come and I'm pretty confident they will. He has all the material to become one of the best players in the world but we need to work on his material and nourish it.

Home of Barca Fans