Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 11 - Bojan Krkic

Pep wasn`t happy with Messi letting Eto shoot some penalties, earlier this season. Wonder how he feels now

Evil

Shabazz

Great work last night, he definatley bounced back from the Getafe match. Loved his technique, there was this one chance where he dribbled from midfield took on a defender then made a shot from just outside the box. If that went in, it would have been the goal of the season !
Took the penalty well for a 18 year old, but TBH I don't think we will see him in action again anytime soon. I doubt Pep will play him in any of the coming matches.

Evil

Shabazz

Henry used to be one of the best penalty takers when at Arsenal, he used to rarely miss them, then when he came to Barça Dinho was taking all of them, so I´m sure he lost his touch, but in top form Henry can be an excellent penalty and free-kick taker.

Anyways I'm happy with Messi-Eto'o now. Both have'nt missed any so far.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

In 2 days we are playing vs. Shaktar. Bojan simply must get his start

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Still a lot to learn... He tries alright but he really looks weak at times. Especially when we have the ball on the wings. It`s just no option to cross the ball to him. Maybe Pep should really start molding him for a wing/forward

Evil

Shabazz

Yup, he was clearly out muscled today, At times I thought Gudjohnsen would be a better CF, but after all Aguero, and David Villa are not really big. Bojan is only 18, his body is yet to grow. Once he becomes 21, or so he will have a stronger physical presence and speed which should make it easier for him.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Bojan will gain the fitness needed for La Liga. He is still a nipper, still needs time to fully develop his bodily structure.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Just like how Leo was weak back in a day, now he can outmuscle some defenders. (well.. sometimes)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I`d like Bojan to start ahead of Messi vs. Mallorca.
2 reasons. We have an important Cup game in midweek vs. Atletico so let`s keep Messi for that one. Second point is; if Bojan is to start any of Primera game this is the perfect chance. We have a comfortable lead and Mallorca are in bad form. He scored a nice goal vs. Columbia, let`s see him in La Liga now

Home of Barca Fans