Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 11 - Bojan Krkic

Yeah, maybe I was judging him too soon. Like Evil said, if Aguero made it, so can Bojan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

“Sooner or later I will have my chance”

Keeping his feet on the floor as usual, the Blaugrana youngster told a press conference on Thursday that he has “only just begun” in the game and that he is not concerned about playing “less minutes than last season because I know my chance will come sooner or later”.

“I have not gone backwards”

In his first campaign, Krkic admits that he was given so many minutes as he was just 17 at the time. It was very “unexpected” and for the reason he does not believe that playing less so far this term should considered something “bad”.

“I have only just begun in the world of football and I do not believe that I have taken any steps back,” he said. “I have to be calm and I am conscious that I am with one of the best clubs in the world. I really want to prove myself when I am given some time.”

Bojan then started that his “progression is on the right track” because he has been called into the squad for nearly every game and has been given some chances.

Pleased for Busquets

The atmosphere within the Barça dressing room was another subject that Bojan relflected upon: “The arrival of players such as Gerard Piqué has helped me to integrate more into the team. We have a squad full of great players.”
Every youth team product that earns a call up to the first team squad, like Sergio Busquets, also pleased Bojan. “I am very happy with Busi’s rise,” he explained. He is a player that has done very and I am always pleased when boys from the youth teams are promoted.”

fcbarcelona.com

It is tough to dislodge anyone from a winning team, particularly when you have the Worlds best striker playing in your position.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Well, because is under-performing; and thus Bojan has no chance to prove himself, at least he should be given one. And upon that Pep should chose either to play Henry or Bojan, depending on their form.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Still, I don`t see how he has the balls when it comes to Henry. It`s a known fact that Henry is Laporta`s and Txiki`s favourite, and not playing him would mean to oppose them. Not vice-versa.

M.L. King

The Preacher

Yeah but why not opposing them? I mean they are there to conduct business and that kind of stuff.

But I mean "Pep has balls" from the other perspective; actually I didn't even have Laporta and Txiki in mind. I mean he dares putting the same player constantly who is unable to score from ten chances in a game, while we have one of the best prospects rotting on the bench. Pep should consider changing his plan a little bit and utilize someone else at least in some matches to try and boost Henry's moral to work harder in the trainings to improve his game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Disappointing performance against Getafe. We should seriously consider loaning him in order for him to learn more and gain experience.

barSELOna

Last year he played a lot of matches.Actually last year we had a lot of injury players so he played but this year he cant find chance to play so he cant be ready to play

Iniesta

I have the game taped, but going to watch it on the weekend. Who let him take the pen?. Like Michael said will do great things for his confidence

Home of Barca Fans