Bojan Krkic

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Can't believe some of you guys, talking shit about Bojan.
I bet you all played for Barcelona when you were 17 god... the kid's 18-19years of age. He misses 1 header in the 15mins he could play against Chelsea and you guys moan?
I've seen Eto'o miss a dozen of chances against Sevilla that he would've scored.

Give the kid a break.

Read my post again, i'm not talking shit but stating I lost faith in him. Which I have, cause in my eyes, he hasn't performed. I don't even mind that he missed that header as much as the fact that while he's around, we're unlikely to look for a backup striker, and it's plain as day we sorely need one. We Culés can have as much affection for Bojan and Eto'o as we want, but if they're not performing it can't really be ignored. And I wouldn't be using Eto'o's game against Sevilla as a comparison, everyone here knows he's been terrible the last couple of games.

Zqa-

He hasn't performed, because he haven't played.
Most of the matches he has started, he has scored as well.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i m not so sure about selling him or loaning him. just give the kid the time needed and he will prove all wrong.i have a feeling with playing time given to him he's gonna be our RAUL.

Beast

The Observer
The kid has a bright future.. i personally believe he will be great but he need regular playing time.. if you don't give him that loan him out to another Liga team for a season at his age he need to play more or else he'll be another wasted talent

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He didn't score but he only got a few minutes. Would like to see him score in Copa del Rey final.

B

Bojito

Bojan is very talented and he should get more time in games or should be send to loan.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
We all know he's got talent and I think a great stage would be Copa del Rey against Bilbao. A final, against a good team would be an excellent start to an excellent career.

Galning

I'll be mad if he doesn't start!

:bojan: We've seen this guy way too less this season, although we have no arguments against Pep's choices.. we're on top of La Liga,CL & Copa.

Home of Barca Fans