Angel Di Maria

BenRobbins

Both. He was shackled quite a bit by van gaal however some of his performances were simply atrocious. Failed to make 5 yard passes sometimes.

I am happy to see him playing well and enjoying himself in Paris. Its a shame he is still not at United as a Front 3 with Martial and Memphis under a better manager could of been quite good to see.

EdmondDantes

I have a feeling he's gonna sink Chelsea in the CL. PSG are looking very very strong this season and they can afford to rest their stars in the league already.

Morten

probably the only player close to the level of Messi and Neymar in this moment. The only one who does similar things. I think now is a lot better than when he was in Madrid, it's much more smart in the ball and a much better finisher.

I think he is just about the same, remember that the french league is quite easy for PSG, the league as a whole is not as good as la liga.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Di Maria is a fucking moron. Who would've thought that? You know the league is bad when even he is scoring left and right. You're 24 points ahead and got no losses in the league, so please stop with your BS, just stop.

Jair Ventura

Di Maria is a fucking moron. Who would've thought that? You know the league is bad when even he is scoring left and right. You're 24 points ahead and got no losses in the league, so please stop with your BS, just stop.

Bayern is on pace to finish with as many points as PSG.

bastardo

Ligue 1 is definitely slightly less difficult than the traditional major leagues. There is no contest. Di Maria have never been this consistent, he was more of a form player but nowadays its seems like scoring and assisting non-stop.

Acer

Ligue 1 is definitely slightly less difficult than the traditional major leagues. There is no contest. Di Maria have never been this consistent, he was more of a form player but nowadays its seems like scoring and assisting non-stop.

he intended in the original interview that ligue 1 is as physical as EPL and a defensive league. He is right. He score beacuse the team work and he has an important role with total freedom in the field. With Mourinho was sacrificed in defense, like all right wings of Mourinho(willian eto'o), who are more fullbacks than anything else.

Cule4life

The Culest
Players are always politically correct these days. You wont find them talking crap about a league especially one in which they are currently playing

Home of Barca Fans