Votes: 0 0.0%
  • L. Baines (Everton)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
X

xaviniesta

pablo armero should be on this list too. he is great, was fantastic agains spain. plays in colombia and udinese

karthik

@Raed, Marcelo has been a crucial component in Madrid's attack just like how Dani is for us. Clearly if he progresses he can be one of the best in the future :)

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
^^ All hail Pieters, who shall lead the Netherlands to a period of sheer invincibility and trophies! :lol:

Pieters will score the winner in both Euro 2012 and FIFA WC 2014 with a Roberto Carlos-style free kick rocket and a bicycle kick respectively.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wow, Abidal leading on a Barca forum. And the fact that Cole has the same votes as Bale... Sheesh! :p

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Wow, Abidal leading on a Barca forum. And the fact that Cole has the same votes as Bale... Sheesh! :p

It's not like Cashley ever won anything remarkable except some English trophies :lol:

I never saw him doing anything amazing for England.

I chose Abidal, its between him A.Cole and Evra, but why is Bale on this, and even worst who actually voted for him? HE IS NOT A LB, not a good one at least, that is why Ekotto plays as a LB for tottenham!!!

Also Lahm hasnt played as a LB for like 2years now

Eighteen99

This, only Abidal stands out nobody else

Gareth Bale is the most overrated player possibly ever, see what he does with limited space.
To say he's the most overrated ever is a bit wide of the mark, he has a trick in his game and can make space for himself as he's done many times before.

Speaking as a Spurs fan though, he is in no way a good LB (defensively). It's his better position in terms of getting forward as the space opens up for him more, but as a LW he will get into the box more, cutting in and supporting the attack. We have missed a fit Bale massively this season.

In terms of the poll, it's a hard choice for me between Cole and Abidal, but also being a Barca fan, I have to give the vote to Eric :abidal:

Home of Barca Fans