Emmanuel Adebayor

Hatem Ben Arfa

He's a fantastic striker! Real Madrid have made a good signing. His EGO might cause him some problems in that dressing room though. But he really is a fantastic striker, and can be world class if he works hard.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
He's a fantastic striker! Real Madrid have made a good signing. His EGO might cause him some problems in that dressing room though. But he really is a fantastic striker, and can be world class if he works hard.

I'm not having that. Adebayor will never be World class. I don't even think he was world class at Arsenal.. He's been crap for Citeh as well. Madrid only got him because they can't get Fernando Llorente......... Yet.
He's been pretty crap since he left Arsenal. :lol:

Robbie

2007-08 he scored 30 goals, which counts as "special" I'd say. The problem with Ade is that his success was entirely due to his work-rate, and the moment Barca/Milan wanted him he stopped caring about being an Arsenal player and pretty much stopped trying. Forgetting what an insufferable cunt he became when money got involved, he could have been the next Drogba. Seriously, some of his finishes were insanely good:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/06GBPZlmvjM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EJ_eQnnUHGQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm not having that. Adebayor will never be World class. I don't even think he was world class at Arsenal.. He's been crap for Citeh as well. Madrid only got him because they can't get Fernando Llorente......... Yet.
He's been pretty crap since he left Arsenal. :lol:

You can laugh all you want, but any player that score 30 goals in a season certainly has the potential to be World Class.

Adebayor stopped trying at Arsenal, and at Man City he was amazing for his first 10 games, but stopped trying because he didn't like having to compete for his place and as a result had hissy fits and did nothing until he got the move he wanted.

He is a fantastic signing for Real and if he sorts his attitude out he will be world class!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's not often you see players successfully alternate between being hard working & lazy...Still, Adebayor has a ton of talent at his disposal should he ever decide to consistently apply himself....Plus, if Mou is the master motivator he professes to be, perhaps he'll be able to flip that switch for him

But, history does seem to prove that once a player begins to loaf, always a loafer

BTW, the player has already been late to train and is unlikely to play this weekend...He's been given a number...6 :whatever:

Home of Barca Fans