Enzo Zidane

Silver

Enzo Zidane, son of legend Zinedine Zidane. Born on 24th of March 1995.
He is turning 16 soon so clubs might hunt on him to sign a contract. Zidane has 4 footballing children. All 4 are playing by Real Madrid youth squads. One of them is a goalkeeper, one a striker and one midfielder. The other I dont know.

This week an interesting quote of his father Zinedine. "My son can succeed Axel Witsel if he leaves." Axel Witsel is a Belgium International football player, playing for Standard. Zidane has good connections with the staff of Standard.

Though Manchester United, Marseille, Juventus are hunting him.

There are a lot of videos about Enzo Zidane on youtube. He is already hyped and he is turning 16 next week.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
So what does Zidane want to do? Send his kid away? I don't know how much more does a kid grow from 16-22 but I hope his physical state doesn't interfere with all that I hear about his skills.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The new Jordi Cruyff.

Although Jordi wasn't pimped by his father like this, but that's because his father isn't as big of a drama queen as Zidane Sr.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The new Jordi Cruyff.

Although Jordi wasn't pimped by his father like this, but that's because his father isn't as big of a drama queen as Zidane Sr.

LOL!

Zidane has kept his son out of the light for so long, whatchu talkin about willis?

iookram

From what I've seen of him, he seems to be slightly promising(I've not seen enough match action of him). But I doubt he'll succeed at Madrid.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
I think Juve is trying to buy him,but I don't think if he will go out from Madrid.. He will follow his father's steps!

Hatem Ben Arfa

He is no substitute for the real thing!

Even though i am a Barca fan, I am not ashamed to say Zinedine Zidane is my favourite favourite player of all time! Amazing player!

Home of Barca Fans