Jordi Alba

ZeeMessi

From a nuetral point of view I agree - Valencia being the third or so strongest club in Spain should be able to hang onto at least a few of these type of players.

gingerless

we really shouldn't be indulging in these midgets. seriously sign someone tall for once... or are we trying to promote peter jackson's upcoming film?

Barcafan 2304

From a nuetral point of view I agree - Valencia being the third or so strongest club in Spain should be able to hang onto at least a few of these type of players.

They certainly should not be relinquishing their players to any other top domestic rival for sure

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Regardless of Alba. Not sure if signing a LB would be so smart after all. Adriano looks solid as Abidal's replacement and we do have Muniesa and Grimaldo lurking from Barca B.

W

Worms

I read in the paper Man United want him,do Valencia still need to sell players to finance there stadium or are they ok for a few years?

It's starting to piss me off PL clubs getting players from Valenica.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I read in the paper Man United want him,do Valencia still need to sell players to finance there stadium or are they ok for a few years?

It's starting to piss me off PL clubs getting players from Valenica.

Valencia are still shit financially so yes they need to sell players, but they are stable enough at this point that they aren't going to let prospects go without serious overpayment like with Mata.

I assume this was an English paper? I wouldn't trust that. It's very possible as Alba is good, but it could also be bullshit speculation, as every Valencia player gets linked with Chelsea, Manure and Liverpool every year.

W

Worms

Valencia are still shit financially so yes they need to sell players, but they are stable enough at this point that they aren't going to let prospects go without serious overpayment like with Mata.

I assume this was an English paper? I wouldn't trust that. It's very possible as Alba is good, but it could also be bullshit speculation, as every Valencia player gets linked with Chelsea, Manure and Liverpool every year.

How was Mata a serious over payment,you don't think he's worth 25 mil?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How was Mata a serious over payment,you don't think he's worth 25 mil?

Is he worth that kind of money? SURE!
But is he overpaid? SURE AGAIN!! Because he was available for 20m at a point of time in the summer

W

Worms

Do you think Valencia would have enough fans to fill the Nou Mestalla anyway,73 thousand?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Do you think Valencia would have enough fans to fill the Nou Mestalla anyway,73 thousand?

If they were any good, yes. The Valencia metropolitan area has over 2 million people in it and isn't dominated by Barca or Madrid fans.

But the way they are right now? No.

Home of Barca Fans