Jordi Alba

xXKonan

Alba is no means a terrible LB as he's been great for us.

But if Alba had the technical ability or at least something like Alves or the intelligence of Abidal when it came to Defending, I wouldn't mind giving him a decent deal. But he has neither and he's one of those guys that once his pace is gone he won't have much left besides his ability to link up with Messi on the left hand side.

serghei

Let's just focus on our real problems. Alba is not a real problem. We can hardly improve that position, since the guys who are better can't be signed.

Messi983

Let's just focus on our real problems. Alba is not a real problem. We can hardly improve that position, since the guys who are better can't be signed.

While I agree with that we'll still need to adress this issue at least until next summer. Whether we'll renew his contract (which is more likely) or we'll decide to get whatever we can for him next year and try to find a replacement.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Alba is one of the top LBs imo
His successor should be Alaba or Alonso, no one else

he is overrated. He can only do low crosses, not high, doesn't defend well and can't beat anyone 1vs1 off the dribble.

He is only fast and good in the passing game. In 2-3 years his pace is gone and he will decline fast.

Donatello

Seems like he is deliberately trying to avoid passing to Dembele.

Is he afraid that if Dembele flourish, he will be in similiar situation as he was during Neymar...Makes me wonder.

Home of Barca Fans