Jordi Alba

Sterlingfan2000

Alba heard saying to Mbappe: "You are getting too big for your boots."

Mbappe then appears to twice say: "In the streets I will kill you."

Barca defender Gerard Pique then gets involved, asking: "Who are you going to kill? Who are you going to kill?" before adding "He's learning... the kid is learning whos hes against."

Atleast off the pitch hes entertaining

Raketa10

Alba is in the category of Busi and Pique. He should be offloaded next summer. Lucho already realized that he was done back in 2017 when he benched him.

Bulgroz

Did you guys start watching football a week ago? This type of shitty banter happens all the time. I swear you probably never played football (or any sports, really) to get offended by that. Absolutely none of that is interesting/shocking/newsworthy.

fergus90

Did you guys start watching football a week ago? This type of shitty banter happens all the time. I swear you probably never played football (or any sports, really) to get offended by that. Absolutely none of that is interesting/shocking/newsworthy.

Haha was about to say the same thing, it's non-stop at any level of football.

malvolio

exactly! just tabloid material. who gives a fuck what they say to each other. most of them can't back up the trash talk and even if they could, it would place them on the unwanted list immediately.

what would be funny is if neymar would be recorded every time he faces a tougher opponent, how he asks them what they make a year.

Messi983

Alba heard saying to Mbappe: "You are getting too big for your boots."

Mbappe then appears to twice say: "In the streets I will kill you."

Barca defender Gerard Pique then gets involved, asking: "Who are you going to kill? Who are you going to kill?" before adding "He's learning... the kid is learning whos hes against."

Atleast off the pitch hes entertaining

Oh no, so there goes my hope that Alba will join Messi at PSG next year. :lol:

This. It's usual trash talk. Players alone mostly forget the s*** they're talking about on the pitch the minute after the game ended and are "friends" again. As long as they can stay away from racist comments I don't care about what they're talking about.

Laplacian

Lmaoooo

"now that Neymar is gone Alba will have more space and authority on the left wing."

Remember when that was seen as a positive?

Andresito

Staff member
Unlucky with that stylish shot that hit the bar. Good game overall. Turns 32 soon but stamina is still at it's top.

Home of Barca Fans