Jordi Alba

Rory

Let's sell Digne and have only Alba for 60 games upcoming season, can't wait till every soul in this board including all the Abidals etc have nothing to do with this club anymore.

I just watched the video, holy shit, the more I think about it, why the fuck is he crying if it was Rakitic that made a mistake there? And why is Rakitic sitting there in silence instead of being on his knees apologizing to Alba? I already hated Rakitic but holy shit, imagine saying "my position is occupied", bunch of fake cunts in this locker room, why is Pique always so loud but sitting quietly in that locker room? You can blame Messi all you want for being a "bad captain" or "not motivating", but this locker room is fucking pathetic to me, they don't deserve to ever play with him. I would get rid of 80% of these melts, everyone getting paid 200k a week but collapse in a moment of confrontation, lazy cunts backing the picnic training session manager, what happened that there are no more Mascheranos, Puyols growing in the new generations? Social media?

Wasn't it Alba's shitty header to Mane that lead to the first goal?

xXKonan

That is such a bad look.

We are at Anfield and conceded one goal and we make it to half time. We have the time and chance to turn this shit around as we still have a cushion. But what do we see? Alba fucking crying, like what the fuck seriously?

When you see shit like that, especially for someone like Alba who won this competition before and other trophies, you just have to bang your head against the wall. He's supposed to be one of the big guns in the Lockerroom and the dude is crying like a bitch in the locker room when we conceded one goal.

Another thing why did this guy come back out on the pitch? dude should have been subbed off for that reason alone.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's not single out Alba, who knows what was going on in his head. Others crumbled as well and manager did not react and what's worse same thing happened year before that.

khaled_a_d

Was he really crying? I feel like he looked sick or something. Can't tell for sure from the videos I've seen.
Ala had a great season last yea, but he always chooses an important game to fuck up.
And yeah, lack of leadership is a problem.

Marshall D Teach

:lol:

What a pussy. But that's what happens when you have a pussy as coach. Lucho would have subbed his ass right there.

Anyone still think this lot won't bottle it again in the CL?

Sailor Mars

La Masia has been producing just a bunch of schoolboys like Ibra alluded to. All the recent products whether at Barcelona or other clubs are quiet wall flowers. The academy hasn't produced a vocal leader or a crazy SOB since Puyol and Valdes.

Meanwhile, Valverde also said in the Matchday documentary that he gets verys nervous and emotional during games, and like that his assistant is more rational and even keeled.

Alik

Alba is a multiple trophy winner. If he is weak mentally, it's because of the failure mentallity instilled by Valverde on this team.

Let's not single him out, when the whole team is traumatized.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Missed those runs for Messi’s passes, but also brutally reminded how many of them that have been wasted.

CatalinR10

Got 2 insane passes from Messi only to fuck them up. Only asset is his connection with Messi / Offensive quality and his speed. His speed will be soon gone and if he's wasting chances like these in these type of games , what more reason is there to play him ?

Home of Barca Fans