Jordi Alba

AL-MALKI

Always thought he is average at best with Valencia but I think when he is surrounded by good players
in the NT he showed his quality totally different player

M

mitkoa7x

I think he was an overall beast, had a bit of trouble against Nani in the opening 20 mins but after that he was like a brick wall.

ammarfcb

ze special one
need video of him just getting he's body between nani and the ball like a BOSS.

welcome home!!

344ttt5.jpg

Maria

He did have few defensive mistakes and Spain's not a carbon copy of Barca. 2 DMs and only one atacking full back, whereas in Barca there would be 1 DM and paired with another attacking full back.

The other FB ia not an atacking one, but he is not very good in deffense either.

Rahj

not it's not. in catalan, the letter j is pronounced like in French. but since all the commentators think that jordi is a Spanish name, they use Spanish pronunciation rules. Concerning my previous post the letter x represents the " spanish j sound" in the ipa. same goes for the ʒ symbol which represents the "catalan j sound".

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, I figured that could be the case, especially since I've never heard anyone say Chosep :)

As for Xavi (Catalan) and Xabi (Basque), they're supposed to be pronounced like Javi(er), right? Many Swedish commentators say Savi/Sabi for some reason

Home of Barca Fans