Jordi Alba

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
It looks like we are close to 15m but not yet there,if those rumors are true then we are in trouble after the Euro i expect Valencia to increase the asking price and what that means is if any other club slap in a higher bid we would pull out of any deal for him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought he had a buyout clause for Barca for 15 mil. So it doesn't really matter how much others offer.
It is a bit cheeky from Valencia to "ask" his release clause and also having in mind we could have him for free next summer.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I thought he had a buyout clause for Barca for 15 mil. So it doesn't really matter how much others offer.
It is a bit cheeky from Valencia to "ask" his release clause and also having in mind we could have him for free next summer.
does seem like there indeed is a buy-out clause... The guy representing Valencia said that his Euro performances don't change the valuation!!

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m64jire0z81qgdxr2o1_500.jpg

sign him now!!

Rahj

poor guy, his name is always mispronounced by German commentators. They always say /xordi/ instead of /ʒordi/. What about the others?

impeh

Hi, its me..
hmm. I know we can get him cheaper by letting his contract run down, but id rather we paid 13m + variables or something (or just 15m), than risk losing him to united or someone else.

Especially when he's probably going to be our left back for 5+ years. He'll certainly improve a hell of a lot.

Home of Barca Fans