Jordi Alba

omidferoz

When this guy leaves barcelona, the teams testosterone increases by a big margin. Jordi alba is properly the biggest pussy i have seen in football history. Why the fuck will you duck in the 90th min. How can a player that has played football all his life be afraid of a ball. We need to get ride of all these pussies and get some prober player in.

Hardy

badly outpaced by Capa at the end of the match, not sure why I should see this bum against PSG doing his usual shit.

gregorrin10

Jordi Alba: "In the 88th minute, a dubious foul has penalised us a lot.''

The balls on this guy to even open his mouth. Did you have a good cry yet? GTFO!

Compare this with Araujo coming out after the game where he fucked up and took responsibility right away, even volunteering to take the post-match interview just so that he could be a man and apologize.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Jordi Alba: "In the 88th minute, a dubious foul has penalised us a lot.''

The balls on this guy to even open his mouth. Did you have a good cry yet? GTFO!

Compare this with Araujo coming out after the game where he fucked up and took responsibility right away, even volunteering to take the post-match interview just so that he could be a man and apologize.

This is what pisses me off the most, he's never accountable... He is completely deluded and thinks being a man is opening his mouth to spit bullshit...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The only player in our team that I can't stand. And it has been like that for years.
I would gladly take a player that is not as good as him. His behavior is a shame for the club.

xXKonan

Yeah if you ask most Barca fans who is the least-liked longest-serving player in the team even at their peak it has to be Alba.

I can't stand his fucking theatrics, he blows up at even the slightest bump and comes off as an annoying fucking crybaby.

Home of Barca Fans