Jordi Alba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I cannot get myself to watch that Barca documentary, but apparently this guy broke down in tears at HT at Anfield.

That alone convinces me that Firpo should start over him in similar type of games.

Sailor Mars

I cannot get myself to watch that Barca documentary, but apparently this guy broke down in tears at HT at Anfield.

That alone convinces me that Firpo should start over him in similar type of games.

Didn't he also make 2 mistakes in the 2nd half that lead to him turning the ball over only for Liverpool to capitalise and score? Rakitic didn't help, but seems like mentality is a huge problem for the team. Should get some sports psychologists for them.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Gotta wonder why someone who just broke down in HT was even allowed to play the second half. But that's what you get when your manager is a cardboard box.

xXKonan

So this is the same guy after the season that said the fans shouldn't be complaining as we won the league etc.

The same guy that appeared to have been crying at HT during Anfield. Hard to feel sorry for this guy, this is some Andre Gomes shit. At least in Gomes case he admitted he wasn't mentally prepared to play for a team like ours and generally seemed like a humble cool dude.

Alba, on the other hand, has been our first LB for years and won a lot and is known hothead and unlikable figure to many. This guy in the biggest game of the season broke downing crying in the lockerroom at Anfield in a game that we still had a chance of turning it around.

Yet this dude has the gall to tell fans to stop complaining at the end of the season after the shitshow. I'm having a fucking laugh.

clemente

Let's sell Digne and have only Alba for 60 games upcoming season, can't wait till every soul in this board including all the Abidals etc have nothing to do with this club anymore.

I just watched the video, holy shit, the more I think about it, why the fuck is he crying if it was Rakitic that made a mistake there? And why is Rakitic sitting there in silence instead of being on his knees apologizing to Alba? I already hated Rakitic but holy shit, imagine saying "my position is occupied", bunch of fake cunts in this locker room, why is Pique always so loud but sitting quietly in that locker room? You can blame Messi all you want for being a "bad captain" or "not motivating", but this locker room is fucking pathetic to me, they don't deserve to ever play with him. I would get rid of 80% of these melts, everyone getting paid 200k a week but collapse in a moment of confrontation, lazy cunts backing the picnic training session manager, what happened that there are no more Mascheranos, Puyols growing in the new generations? Social media?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans