Jordi Alba

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Jordi Alba: "We have been unaccustomed to people winning so many titles"

This guy is getting more and more on my nerves. First, he puts on the worst performance ever in the most important game of the season then he goes and praises EV about him giving him life and wants him to stay because he's scared of another Lucho situation. and now, he's complaining that fans are spoiled because we want more than the league this season.

We need a new young LB to challenge him next season. Otherwise, the chances of him putting on another Anfield performance is high cause he knows he's undroppable.

Spot on. Atleast we got accustomed to being slapped around in the CL for the past years , so there is that.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He also needs a clause in his contract that forbids him from talking to the press, his last interview was fucking disgusting... He's just an idiot...

FinBarcelonafan

Jordi Alba: "We have been unaccustomed to people winning so many titles"

This guy is getting more and more on my nerves. First, he puts on the worst performance ever in the most important game of the season then he goes and praises EV about him giving him life and wants him to stay because he's scared of another Lucho situation. and now, he's complaining that fans are spoiled because we want more than the league this season.

We need a new young LB to challenge him next season. Otherwise, the chances of him putting on another Anfield performance is high cause he knows he's undroppable.

This team is finished. You can see it in every interview. They are taking zero accountability for these fuck ups. It's mental. We need new players with something to prove instead of these spoiled brats.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The guy even had the nerve to say he had his best season ever except for two games, hahaha... And that he makes mistakes like all humans so all is fine... He's deluded...

Total-Football

people should stop with the typical football fan fish memory. one of those last players i would blame. he was probably the worst against liverpool but he was one of the better ones an entire season, without a single back up. players like that are allowed to fuck up in my book. its the players who does nothing all season that i want their head.

BarçaBarça

Total-Football;2070005[B said:
]people should stop with the typical football fan fish memory[/B]. one of those last players i would blame. he was probably the worst against liverpool but he was one of the better ones an entire season, without a single back up. players like that are allowed to fuck up in my book. its the players who does nothing all season that i want their head.

Good luck with that :thumbsup:

The forum needs scapegoats, and Alba fits the "seniors run the show", so we throw him under the bus as well. If we win the league next season he will be a more important factor than some new shiny wonderkid we might buy.

Everyone doesn't have to fit the same theme, even though Suarez/Busquets are seniors who starts too often and have too much power in the team.

Alik

people should stop with the typical football fan fish memory. one of those last players i would blame. he was probably the worst against liverpool but he was one of the better ones an entire season, without a single back up. players like that are allowed to fuck up in my book. its the players who does nothing all season that i want their head.

Agreed.

xXKonan

When you watch Alba these days, there's a reason why it was better advised to go for someone like Firpo than just a standard stopgap.

He looks increasingly more fragile in defending and even trying to get the ball out of the back. You expect him to still make those gut-busting runs and his 1-2s with Messi, but it seems other aspects of his game are just going downhill now.

Devils

Might as well put a tombstone center pitch at Ainfield that says "RIP Jordi Alba" cuz he is completely finished, dawg.

Maxim4

Alba has become worse and worse and I do not have the answer.
it may be the nightmare of Rome and Liverpool that haunts him.

Home of Barca Fans