Jordi Alba

Richard.H

Why is he playing so many minutes? This guy is as irreplaceable for our team as Busquets and pique. We don’t even have any true backup for him unlike the aforementioned.

xXKonan

He's playing a lot because we don't have a proper LB backup.

Valverde gave up on Miranda due to him not being anywhere near up to par and he had to resort to using both Semedo and Roberto there.

mesiesta

Best player on the pitch. The biggest attacking threat and a couple of fantastic tackles defensively as well. What a player!

underoath

Banned
This dude should received more credit, he really put everything in to attack and defend Salah. When majority of the Liverpool attacks are at his side

Andresito

Staff member
30 years old in a very physically demanding position. Making full sprints every other minute.
Playing almost every game because of a lack of backup. Participating in our counters and defending the opposition's.

It just doesn't make sense that he's our best player this season with Messi, Piqué and ter Stegen. Very very consistent.

Andresito

Staff member
I've been thinking. Hasn't he been a top 10 player in the world this season?
I doubt he'll get into the Ballon d'Or top 10 because of how that trophy works.

Alba's almost had a perfect season, I mean what more can he do as a left back?
He's a good defender, good in keeping possession and racks up assists for fun, both in Europe and in La Liga.

Alves had 19 assists at most at Barca (2010/11). Alba is on 17 at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans