Jordi Alba

FCBfan22

He was crucial in our defense. He blocked a lot of passes and shots, plus him and Semedo were excellent in dealing with United's wide players, who were getting a lot of balls from Pogba.

fergus90

His attacking play has been pretty poor in the last month however what do you expect when he's played near enough 90 minutes every game all season.

Arizona Scott

He was crucial in our defense. He blocked a lot of passes and shots, plus him and Semedo were excellent in dealing with United's wide players, who were getting a lot of balls from Pogba.

I think he blocked an important shot or two, i wouldn't say overall he was that good.

His attacking play has been pretty poor in the last month however what do you expect when he's played near enough 90 minutes every game all season.

I agree. This man needs some matches off.

Saladin

We need to rest the entire Gala XI against Huesca; bring in Miranda. Bring in Linn-Manuel Miranda for all I care, just rest the little beaver.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Why did he even play? Totally unnecessary sub... You could clearly see he wasn't even trying, just thinking about tuesday...

Not blaming him, this one is on the coach...

Havesaks

Yes, looked. His last two seasons have been almost Alves level good. Hope he can regain his best level from earlier this season with more rest, because we need his absolute best vs lfcs monster trio

Home of Barca Fans