Jordi Alba

El Gato

Villarato!
That's 2 Barcelona players in the Spain squad.

Was this number ever as low? Bartomeu times on full display lol.

hulinat

Really? Pau Lopez, Diego Llorente, fucking Albiol, Inigo Martinez and Ceballos? Has Lucho gone full retard? Surely there are plenty of better players out there and isn't Llorente injured anyway?

xXKonan

Considering Alba values his international career I wonder what he does next.

Will he call Lucho and apologize for his remarks? or will he end up shitting the bed and talk to the media and continue to shit on him. Funny thing is to add to the post I posted earlier is Alba loved Lucho a lot, and even said after we won the treble that renewing Lucho was the best thing we have done.

All it took is for him to be benched during that small period when we used the 3-4-3 for him to turn against Lucho. I guess the moral of the story is for Alba, that if you don't bench him for more than one game then you're good in his eyes and fuck taking one for the team as long as I have a starting spot.

El Gato

Villarato!
Really? Pau Lopez, Diego Llorente, fucking Albiol, Inigo Martinez and Ceballos? Has Lucho gone full retard? Surely there are plenty of better players out there and isn't Llorente injured anyway?

Spain has always been notoriously shit on CB front bar the starting pairing. Ceballos won't even play unless it's completely scrub teams.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nacho is a fine backup for CB, though i guess he is first choice now, isnt he?

Will probably be Ramos and I.Martinez.

To begin with at least.

I'm a bit surprised Ramos didn't retire too. He's 32 so find it hard to see him make the next WC along with starting for Real Madrid unless Spain still find no CB. Perhaps he'll leave after the 2020 Euro.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho doesn't really let anyone bully him. The guy had a confrontation with Messi FFS. Say whatever you want about the guy and his flaws as a manager, but the dude is a straight up boss.

The only way he'll allow Alba back is if he apologizes sincerely.

Ritchie

Lucho doesn't really let anyone bully him. The guy had a confrontation with Messi FFS. Say whatever you want about the guy and his flaws as a manager, but the dude is a straight up boss.

The only way he'll allow Alba back is if he apologizes sincerely.

And Messi carried him the whole time

xXKonan

[tw]1037322449912778753[/tw]

Says Alba's entourage are concerned that no one from the club has contacted him about the idea of renovating him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I really dont like these rumours of Alba and Busquets wanting a new contract or a raise. They both have a contract until 2020 and 2021 repsectively and they both should be phased out by then.

Home of Barca Fans