Jordi Alba

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Is the list out?

Luis Enrique’s first Spain squad.

De Gea, Kepa, Pau Lopéz.

Carvajal, Azpilicueta, Albiol, Diego Llorente, Nacho, Ramos, Íñigo Martínez, M. Alonso, Gayá.

Busquets, Sergi Roberto, Rodri, Saúl, Thiago, Dani Ceballos.

Isco, Asensio, Morata, Costa, Suso, Rodrigo.

Joan

Luis Enrique’s first Spain squad.

De Gea, Kepa, Pau Lopéz.

Carvajal, Azpilicueta, Albiol, Diego Llorente, Nacho, Ramos, Íñigo Martínez, M. Alonso, Gayá.

Busquets, Sergi Roberto, Rodri, Saúl, Thiago, Dani Ceballos.

Isco, Asensio, Morata, Costa, Suso, Rodrigo.

So glad Sergi Roberto made it.

No Koke either?

Hopefully he benches Isco for Asensio.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So glad Sergi Roberto made it.

No Koke either?

Hopefully he benches Isco for Asensio.

Good choices from Lucho imo. Koke has been subpar for two years now. Would take Pedro though, he looks good in Sarri's system. But guess this is the squad for the next EUROs and guys like Pedro and Aspas will be a bit too old.

clemente

Damn this is some petty shit right there.

Can't wait to see this forum somehow try to desperately justify it just to shit on their own player.

Messi983

Lucho is doing Barça a favour here. We don't have a replacement for Alba and he'll play a lot this season so not being called up for NT is a good news.

I was hoping Busquets would retire from NT football too after WC but looks like he'll play for 2 more years at least.

RMU ReBorn

Damn this is some petty shit right there.

Can't wait to see this forum somehow try to desperately justify it just to shit on their own player.
Just like you keep shitting on Valeverde and blames him even for your own fart ? . Fact is Alba disrespected Club and Lucho who was our manager that time . That's not justifiable by any means . Even if his performance is considered he was shambolic in world cup and there is nothing wrong in dropping him from the squad ,if he isn't part of Enrique's plan . Marcus Alonso is more than capable and is better player on form

Last edited:

clemente

Just like you keep shitting on Valeverde and blames him even for your own fart ? . Fact is Alba disrespected Club and Lucho who was our manager that time . That's not justifiable by any means . Even if his performance is considered he was shambolic in world cup and there is nothing in dropping him from the squad if he isn't part of Enrique's plan

I can justify my "shitting" on Valverde, I always say whats my problem with him and the majority of barca fans shit on him. But shitting on Alba is below pathetic to me, one of our most consistent players for multiple seasons now, never gets injured, and his "disrespecting" Lucho was justifiable, because he is straight up too good of a player to be sitting on a bench. And what WC performance? Really gonna blame him for WC performance? Lmfao, I don't think you even remember how he played in WC, so desperate to to nitpick on anything, I will never understand where is this hate coming from. You are probably just some miserable muppet and this forum for you is just to let your anger out.

RMU ReBorn

I can justify my "shitting" on Valverde, I always say whats my problem with him and the majority of barca fans shit on him. But shitting on Alba is below pathetic to me, one of our most consistent players for multiple seasons now, never gets injured, and his "disrespecting" Lucho was justifiable, because he is straight up too good of a player to be sitting on a bench. And what WC performance? Really gonna blame him for WC performance? Lmfao, I don't think you even remember how he played in WC, so desperate to to nitpick on anything, I will never understand where is this hate coming from. You are probably just some miserable muppet and this forum for you is just to let your anger out.
Like the way you justify shitting on our own manager each and every member does have their own reason to shit on Alba . Lucho was trying out a different formation (3-4-3 ) for that Alba had to sit out . No shit sherlock . When you play for a club that's the kinda sacrifice you have to endure . Instead of throwing tantrums by disrespecting manager and club is outright disgraceful behavior . It's not as if Alba was setting La liga on fire that season and had a bang average season . Rakitic who had to sit out for Andre Gomes of all people , didn't had any issues nor did he created unrest by crying in the media . And yes he was shambolic in world cup and didn't do anything spectacular to earn a call again . Marcus Alonso is more than capable .

Calling Barcelona manager a fraud , coward and then bitching about players getting the heat for their cunt behavior . what a hypocrite you are

Last edited:

clemente

Like the way you justify shitting on our own manager each and every member does have their own reason to shit on Alba . Lucho was trying out a different formation (3-4-3 ) for that Alba had to sit out . No shit sherlock . When you play for a club that's the kinda sacrifice you have to endure . Instead of throwing tantrums by disrespecting manager and club is outright disgraceful behavior . It's not as if Alba was setting La liga on fire that season and had a bang average season . Rakitic who had to sit out for Andre Gomes of all people , didn't had any issues nor did he created unresr by crying in the media . And yes he was shambolic in world cup and didn't do anything spectacular to earn a call again . Marcus Alonso is more than capable .

LOL Rakitic was useless that season, he came out recently that his "gluten free" diet or whatever has fixed his physique problems and he now started playing again since 2018, our midfield was so garbage that season that Gomes wasn't even surprising to anyone. Alba had every right to complain at the club for not finding RB replacement after kicking out Alves, and to complain to Lucho for that useless formation. How are you not shitting on Mats for setting an ultimatum when Bravo was la liga starter? Would you start shitting on Mats if EV dropped him for Ezkieta and he started crying to the media? You realize that Sarri wouldn't even blink if he had the chance to get Alba over Alonso?

Vilarrubi

Alba hasn't done anything spectacular for Spain since last Euro .

That's nothing to do with it.. you can say the same about nearly every Spain player in the last couple of years.

There's tension between Alba and Enrique... from a footballing point of view it should have been Alba/Alonso... no Alonso/Gaya. Better for us though Alba gets more rest.

RMU ReBorn

LOL Rakitic was useless that season, he came out recently that his "gluten free" diet or whatever has fixed his physique problems and he now started playing again since 2018, our midfield was so garbage that season that Gomes wasn't even surprising to anyone. Alba had every right to complain at the club for not finding RB replacement after kicking out Alves, and to complain to Lucho for that useless formation. How are you not shitting on Mats for setting an ultimatum when Bravo was la liga starter? Would you start shitting on Mats if EV dropped him for Ezkieta and he started crying to the media? You realize that Sarri wouldn't even blink if he had the chance to get Alba over Alonso?
Rakitic being useles or not . Its not even the topic . The thing is he didn't created any fuss nor did he cried in the media . If the manager wants to make a tactical switch you obey . Be it Messi or any other tom dick . That's how you earn respect . Disrespecting Club and manager in public is not justifiable even if he deserved minutes . At the end of the day no player is bigger than the club and throwing tantrums and insults over your own manager is just being a rat nothing more . Secondly he was bang average that season and was rightly dropped . Sarri won't even entertain a thought of swapping Alonso for Alba . Alba is too one dimensional to play Sarri ball .

Home of Barca Fans