Jordi Alba

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What the actual fuck is he doing so far up the pitch all the time leaving his teammates in defense alone time after time again?

vlad

Bloody hell how limited this guy is.

He is so average, it hurts watchim him clueless when attacking

El Barcelona

He was really good in the first half of the season. But the last months his form dropped massively but that can be said about the half of the team.

Devils

I will personally celebrate the day we replace Alba.

At this time last year, he was at some Audi sponsorship event and gave an interview where he he said he was unhappy under Lucho, he felt limited and undervalued and continued to publicly criticize Lucho in the media and even hinted his future was uncertain because he was unhappy.

Well year later, he's just a fucking shit in a defence oriented team as he was in the attacking trident focused team.

Fucking sick of this sulking, diva entitled attitude that has castrated this club.

El Barcelona

I will personally celebrate the day we replace Alba.

At this time last year, he was at some Audi sponsorship event and gave an interview where he he said he was unhappy under Lucho, he felt limited and undervalued and continued to publicly criticize Lucho in the media and even hinted his future was uncertain because he was unhappy.

Well year later, he's just a fucking shit in a defence oriented team as he was in the attacking trident focused team.

Fucking sick of this sulking, diva entitled attitude that has castrated this club.
Nah, I will celebrate if he recovers back his form from the beginning of the season. If he cut all the crap he can be one of the best LB's in the world.

Nah, I will celebrate if he recovers back his form from the beginning of the season. If he cut all the crap he can be one of the best LB's in the world.

He was good at the start of the season, but it was only a matter of time before he regressed back to his normal level.

He doesn't have enough diversity in his attacking moves which has made it really easy for teams to shut him down in the second half of the season.

He was lethal earlier because his only move; cutting the ball back to Messi wasn't keyed in on by defenses and at points in the season it was just overpowered.

Problem is teams adapted and started defending his passes a lot better.

The one trick pony lost his one trick.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He would be way more useful if he could cross even if his one or two moves didn't work, but he still hasn't learned how to cross...at the age of 29.

Home of Barca Fans