Jordi Alba

FCBfan22

Well, some people have really mastered talking out of their arses.

Express and Don Balol are prime examples. This post is almost on the same level.

Xaviniesta

B12hTg9CEAAnoXd.jpg

Looks like a young Dembélé

kollegah

Im probably getting a bit off topic but anyway for me it has been more and more obvious that Alba really wants to be Messis bitch. Every single time i get this cringe feeling when Alba sends signals to Messi through the matches.

https://twitter.com/barcastuff__/status/966735737017204736

Im pretty sure i wouldn't make friends with this guy in real life. Maybe not so much in this particular video, but in general he looks like a headless idiot who tries to get the attention from the authorities in the given groups he is in. Like a little puppy. But yeah who really gives a shit, he is still class.

this sounds werid, yes.

but tbh i have the same feeling

serghei

Worst player imo. Missed so many passes I lost count. Managed to even be outclassed by Roberto in defense.

xXKonan

After a blistering start to the season he has fallen off quite a bit.

Seems like teams figured out his schick with the Messi link up and are doing more to counter it and to make it worse he hasn't done much to adjust it. Every game he's always looking for Messi and no one else. it's the same shit with Suarez always trying to find Messi and no one else.

FCBfan22

Beutiful cross to Suarez. Right on the penalty spot.

I'm just happy that he didn't get injured by that horror tackle.

Great performance, third in MOTM behind Cou and Dembouz.

Home of Barca Fans