Jordi Alba

He is the winner off neymar transfer saga. Couldnt show his strenghts as Neymar was accuping his place and neymar never rarely passed him when he was making that runs behind back

bodi16

Don't know if he is the best LB in the world, but i already said it in this thread and will say it again: best fit for Barca.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was great in defense and Madrid knew that as they attacked mostly through their left side.

He really is having it great without Neymar blocking him.

dakt

I don't remember him being so go for so long. It really does seem like Neys departure suited him well.

Trickykid

Seriously, I can't count the number of times that this dumbass rolls on the floor clutching his knee like every single tendon and ligament has been torn to shreds, giving me an absolute heart attack each and every God damn time!

As great a player he is, and as much as I appreciate him, he really deserves a swift kick to the balls for those damn theatrics.

Alik

Seriously, I can't count the number of times that this dumbass rolls on the floor clutching his knee like every single tendon and ligament has been torn to shreds, giving me an absolute heart attack each and every God damn time!

:lol: Yeah, I was worried too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

As great a player he is, and as much as I appreciate him, he really deserves a swift kick to the balls for those damn theatrics.

tbh simple cramps can hurt like hell and we can't know for sure whether Alba was exaggerating or not.

Home of Barca Fans